Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have not yet magic erased myself . . .

I'm still here, full of ideas for blog posts but too busy with my Clorox wipes and Magic Erasers to get my blogging act together. We list our finally almost-clean house tomorrow.

In addition, a combination of household chemicals and dry skin has necessitated my wearing a Vanessa Hudgens bandaid* on my middle right digit to cover a cut that is making it a bit painful to type or, more accurately, to do anything at all with my right hand.

If you're looking for some good reading, may I suggest Blogtrotting? We've been in Australia, Arizona, Greece, and Ohio (woo hoo Loveland!) this week. Boston's Chinatown is on the schedule for tomorrow. Go forth and explore!

Stay tuned here at NTB though. I'm going to find the neosporin, replace that hussy Vanessa with Hannah Montana, and blow your minds with a new post.




*I purchased some Hannah Montana and High School Musical bandaids on the CVS clearance end cap last summer. I meant to send them to my nieces, but alas . . .

7 comments:

Heather said...

We have Go, Diego, Go bandaids right now. I always feel the need to speak in Spanish when I'm wearing one...

Are you moving far? Back to Cincy? That would rock!

Good luck on the house-selling...I don't envy you one bit, having to keep a clean house while stranger march through your belongings. Hope it sells quickly!

CaraBee said...

We have a whole mess of Spongebob band-aids. Not because they were on sale, but because Neil thought they were cute and Sophie would like them. Meanwhile, Sophie doesn't watch Spongebob and could care less. So we use them.

Good luck on the house-selling! I'm sure some lucky buyer will snatch it up in no time, offering double the asking price! Gosh, wouldn't that be nice?

E... said...

We recently switched from Diego bandaids to Hello Kitty, b/c the Diego fan in the house refuses to wear bandaids and the Kitty needs one on her thigh about three times a week (for no discernable reason).
I am so glad that you have the house in order. What an accomplishment! DId you bury St. Joseph or whoever outside?? I'm sending buy buy buy thoughts to your address right now.

Actchy said...

Last week I used a vegetable peeler to take off a nice hunk of my left middle digit. It was the sort of cut that a band aid wouldn't contain. I'm blaming it for many things, including the fact that Acey's room looks like it was hit by a tornado.

Stacia said...

I think my kid is the only one out there with a Band-Aid aversion. She hates the things. But, thank God for neosporin!

Steph said...

I've taken to wearing the dreaded rubber gloves to do dishes! Apparently I now have sensitive skin. When did that happen?!!

Good luck with the house sale!

cake said...

i prefer the hello kitty ones to plain ones. for myself. i'm a sucker for hello kitty.

it's so cool that you're selling your house so that you can move down to bloomington. it'll be fun to have a chance to hang out.

(heh,heh)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs