Thursday, January 7, 2010

BeFOUR you know it . . .


. . . your firstborn will turn into a big (little) boy right before your eyes. I don't have the energy right now to write the birthday post my Bub deserves so for now I will just share some of my favorite things that he says these days:

"When I went to the movie theodore to see the Squeakquel with my cousins . . . " -- common story starter -- I love that he thinks that he went to a movie theodore to see a movie about a chipmunk named Theodore

"I really need to use some hand santatizer, mom."

"Is this the perfect size for a sticker? Tanks, mom." -- said almost a hundred times a day as he preps scraps of paper to send through the sticker machine Aunt Shell got him for Christmas

"Let's have a family hug!"

"This is the best Christmas EVER!" -- shouted multiple times earlier this evening as he opened birthday presents

"Let's talk about what we're going to do tomorrow, mom." -- when he visits the bathroom for the final time before bed, he likes me to sit in there with him so we can talk about our plans for the next day

"Is dat a good idea, mom?" -- I almost always say "yes"

"Is dat cazy, mom?"

"My belly is hungry for a treat." -- He's mine for sure

"I need lots and lots of hugs, mom." -- said tonight, just before bed.


Keep melting our hearts, Bub. Daddy and I love you so much that it's "cazy."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB and I are lol at these! Happy Birthday to Bub. Wish we could be there to help celebrate. LAP

PITA said...

Happy Birthday to Bub! He is truly one of the most animated children I have ever met. I can just see him exclaiming many of these phrases with a very large smile of his face. Love you Bub!

CaraBee said...

I had to read movie theodore three times before I picked up on that he means movie theater. Too funny!

Happy Birthday, Bub!

Michelle said...

He is one of my favorite people and will always have a special place in my heart! Love you Bub!

E... said...

Happy birthday, Bub. Hope it was great. I think you're going to like being four!

Anonymous said...

Love it and happy birthday to one special little guy. I love that he loves treats as much as his MOMMMY. Enjoy being four!

Actchy said...

Having the 'Bub? Dat was a good idea, MEP. Happy Birthday!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Awwwwww..... Happy Birthday Bub!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your little man! It sounds like it was such fun for all of you and that makes me happy. Rita

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs