Monday, July 27, 2009

Not to brag . . .

. . . but I spent the weekend at the BlogHer conference. I have lots to show and tell, but it will have to wait until I have time to write a post that does justice to the event and the people I met there.

If any of my new blogger friends are stopping by, welcome! My posts are usually (slightly) more thoughtful and humorous, NTB, than this one is. I promise.



It's me, Megan/mep, posing with one of the home-printed, hand-cut business cards that I was slightly embarrassed to hand out and without the hair product that I depend upon. It's somewhere in the suitcase I haven't unpacked.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

It was great to meet you too!

Can't wait to dig into your archives... but give me a week to get back into the swing of things.

E... said...

I'm FINALLY home after my marathon "circle of the midwest" trip. Kids and J. had an awesome time in Cleveland, but not as awesome a time as I had with you and Carabee. Thanks so much for all your organizing and hosting -- I won't wait so long to return.

E... said...

Oh, and I'm spending the time I SHOULD be organizing and unpacking digging into the business cards, but that's not really a surprise, is it? Now I just have to figure out which I missed more: my TV or my computer, and which one will win my evening time.

CaraBee said...

It was absolutely fantastic to spend time with you and E... this weekend! I'm already having post-vacation depression. The return to responsibility always does that to me.

Can't wait to hear your take on things.

PS - I loved your cards!

Steph said...

I am really, truly jealous! :-) In a good way, of course. Can't wait to read about it.

Don Mills Diva said...

You look adorable in that picture!

Kinda like in real life - so happy to have met you in Chicago!

Regan said...

Tony Jones from General Hospital or Tony Jones from Humble Pie?

Ally B said...

It was great meeting you at the ice cream party!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs