Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lean Cuisine Pizza Update

Thanks to all of you who have been in touch to show support as I wait for Lean Cuisine pizzas to go back on sale. The bad news is that none of my three local stores has them on sale according to Sunday's ads and the Jewel ad that starts Thursday is a no-go a well. The good news is that I did go to Target this morning where I purchased eight pizzas to tide me over.* I am disappointed to report that the pizzas were $2.89 each when usually they are $2.59. I smell a conspiracy.

*I am proud to report that while I did not leave Target with only the LC pizzas, I purchased mostly needed items like baby wipes and paper towels and did a fine job of avoiding the cartload of random crap that I usually purchase. NTB.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs