Wednesday, June 25, 2008

He's here and he's perfect, NTB.

My posts will be heavy on pictures in the coming days . . .


Baby Boy (blog handle still to be determined) arrived nine days early on Sunday, June 22 at 2:05 p.m. 8 pounds, 14 ounces. 21 inches long.


Proud Papa


Grammy witnessed the birth and was excited to welcome grandchild #6. Pop had to work, but he'll meet the new one very soon.


Happy Mama


Sweet, sweet baby.


Grandma more than approves.


Ditto for Grandpa.


Bubby is handling his new role as big brother really well.


Yes, he has eyes.


Party of four.


Pulling out all the stops to welcome the new arrival -- stunning view of Lake Michigan, complete with rainbow, from our hospital room. NTB.

Stay tuned if you can tolerate all the (not) bragging!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats MEP! Can't wait to see/meet bub 2.0.

E... said...

He's even more beautiful than I thought he would be. Blessed, blessed boy to be born into such a wonderful family. I got all choked up at the picture of the Bub being such a big boy and such a great brother. The rainbow is just too much, but then, isn't the whole thing?? So happy for your party of four. Keep the pictures coming.

CaraBee said...

You hadn't posted anything since last Thursday and I just knew you'd had your baby!! Congratulations!! I honestly got chills looking through the pictures. He sure is a cutie. And what a view from your room, OMG! My room looked out over a parking lot.

Best wishes for your family!

PITA said...

bub 2.0 is just precious and I cant wait to meet him! How lucky am I to be bubby and bub 2.0's aunt. Now that is something to brag about. NTB

Actchy said...

Love abounds for Team MEP! He is just so beautiful and dare I say the perfect pot o' gold to discover at the end of your rainbow? I cannot wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, MEP! He is such a little cutie! I'm so happy for your little fam of 4.
Love, Sarah D

Anonymous said...

yeah! i was hoping to find a post! what a beautiful boy! your family is precious and i couldn't be happier for you. much much love to all 4 of you, msh

Anonymous said...

So cute. Can't wait to meet him. What happy family pictures & you look great!

Anonymous said...

So very gorgeous! How exciting, congrats and extra big congrats to The Big Brother!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe how great all of you look. I didn't even think to check the blog but I should have known you would post. The big brother looks great in his new role. Love to all BDavin

Sheila Isabelle Goertemoeller said...

Beautiful baby boy! Enjoy bundle o joy #2. You sure have plenty to brag about for someone not into bragging. - Sheila Goertemoeller

Steph said...

Congrats, congrats! Yeah! I'm sending good thoughts and love!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs